Provisional Visas

Find out your options 
in less than 10 minutes.

UK/EUR +44 7904 666 124

AU +61 412 296 701

Call us and speak to one of our migration lawyers and in 10 minutes you’ll know everything you’ll need to know about your personal travel and visa options.

We’ll talk you through the best pathway for your provisional entry into Australia and outline the application process in a way you can understand.

We’ll explain how long it will take, how much it will cost and how we can help make the journey as smooth as possible.

PARTNER VISA (Subclass 309/100)


The Partner Visa is a provisional two (2) year visa that offers a pathway to permanent residency to applicants who are in a committed relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident.


Anyone over the age of 18 who has been living with an Australian citizen or permanent resident in a genuine relationship for at least 12 months.


An Australian Partner Visa entitles married and de facto partners of Australian citizens or permanent residents to enter and/or remain in Australia.


To be eligible for an Australian Partner Visa, you must be able to meet the following requirements:

  • Be over the age of 18
  • Have sponsorship provided for you by your partner
  • Be married or in a de facto relationship and be sponsored by your partner
  • Evidence that you have been in a genuine and committed relationship for at least 12 months
  • Be living with your partner, or have exceptional circumstances for living apart
  • Meet the health and character requirements

There are two stages in the visa application process:

Initially a temporary Partner (309) Visa will be granted and will be valid for two years from the date of application. After two years, if your relationship is assessed to be genuine, you will be eligible for a Permanent Partner (100) Visa,

If you have been married to or in a de facto relationship with your sponsoring partner for at least three years when lodging your initial application, (or two years you have children together) you may be granted the Permanent Partner (100) Visa immediately.

Contact us to book your free consultation

To book a free, confidential consultation with one of our migration lawyers, give us a call or send us an email and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your options.

+44 7904 666 124

+61 412 296 701

Contact us