Temporary Visas

Find out your options 
in less than 10 minutes.

UK/EUR +44 7904 666 124

AU +61 412 296 701

Call us and speak to one of our migration lawyers and in 10 minutes you’ll know everything you’ll need to know about your personal travel and visa options.

We’ll talk you through the best pathway for your entry into Australia and outline the application process in a way you can understand.

We’ll explain how long it will take, how much it will cost and how we can help make the journey as smooth as possible.



The Short-Stay Travel (Tourist) is a temporary visa that allows people to visit Australia for travel, recreation or visit friends and family.

If you are from an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) eligible country, you can obtain an E Visitor Visa. This is valid for a period of 12 months and permits a stay of up to 3 months from the date of each entry.

Apply for an E-Visitor Visa

If you are from a non-ETA eligible country, wish to stay in Australia for more than three (3) months or are already in Australia and want to extend your stay, you will need to make a paper-based (600) Visitor Visa application. This visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to 12 months, or a shorter period, depending on the purpose of the visit and your personal circumstances and is valid for single or multiple entries to Australia.

Contact us to book your free consultation

To book a free, confidential consultation with one of our migration lawyers, give us a call or send us an email and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your options.

+44 7904 666 124

+61 412 296 701

Contact us